1. Flowers, Flowers and more…. Floral prints are hot this spring! Punchy floral with vivid island colors of yellow and aqua blue,or vivid Hawaiian prints, or maybe you want something much more subtle….flowers are in the game. Floral prints always pep up neutral colors or make a statement and pair them with a bold color!
2. Ever been to Africa? Well if not, no need to worry! Just put on the tribal inspiration prints! These geometric designs in a color palette of desert hues or earthy tones will inspire any soul to believe they have taken a trip.
3. The 20’s were a time of elegance and grace. Well 2012 will be the year to replicate these inspired styles. Don’t reminisce or admire anymore because you can wrap yourself in the season’s hottest flapper dress, sequence, beadings, feather, silk, all aspects that will transform you in a classic bombshell
4. Just because you’re a tom-boy doesn’t mean you can’t make a fashion statement! Tis the season to mix and match sporty pieces with classics. Preppy sweatshirts, layering, baseball hats mixed with sleek cuts and monochromatic color scheme.
5. Geometry was never a strong subject for me but in terms of fashion I would receive all AAAA. Architectural use of bold contrasting colors will certainly give you the wow factor you’ve been looking for. Stripes, linear lines, color blocking all elevate this trend to a new level
6. Candle light romance….pastel colors are the softest way to achieve this trend. Soft colors and simple silhouettes with a feminine feel. These pieces are great alone to achieve a certain look or paired with classic to update your wardrobe.
7. If there was ever a season to get back in shape, this is it! Get your spring/summer body ready to bare your midriffs! Abs will be bare for all to see so be aware!
The Drop Waist
8. The drop waist is back! Although this does not enhance the female curvaceous shape, it does look quite stunning on more slender frames. So like the famous quote would say, “If you got it, flaunt it”!
9. All designers have made it a point to include the peplum in this seasons design. Whether worked into a blouse or jacket, the flared design is this season’s must-have accoutrement. Warning: you must embody the confidence to pull this trend off
10. I hope you love the beautiful colors of birds, or the silhouette of birds because they will be the top print for the spring. Although it may not be everyone’s cup of tea, they will make a bold statement to an outfit! This trend will be the perfect example to integrate into an existing wardrobe. Just buy a blouse or dress and layer/pair it with a blazer to stay up with the times!